Results 1 to 12 of 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Windows 1.1.3 File Browser Support?

  1. #1
    Default Windows 1.1.3 File Browser Support?
    thanks for the help everyone!
    Last edited by xep5k; 2008-03-19 at 10:56 PM.

  2. #2
    I'm running 1.1.4 and iPhoneBrowser just worked for me, I also have themes installed from my PC. I use OpenSSH through WinSCP usually, though.

  3. #3
    so you have access to all the app directories.?

  4. #4
    Well, yes, I believe I do. It's easy to go to the root directory through SSH. I believe iPhoneBrowser does the same. Listen, I recommend you try this guide, it will tell you how to get started with SSH and then you can easily drag and drop files to and from your windows PC without any problems.

    Edit: I checked, and I do have access to the applications directory even through iPhoneBrowser, but OpenSSH is a more powerful, and slightly more complicated way to do the same.

  5. #5
    Well to browse, use iPhoneBrowser. Just use your USB cable and install the ZiPhone iBrickr Fix. Or install OpenSSH and then either WinScp or Cyberduck. Then follow tv guide section for how to use SSH...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Well to browse, use iPhoneBrowser. Just use your USB cable and install the ZiPhone iBrickr Fix. Or install OpenSSH and then either WinScp or Cyberduck. Then follow tv guide section for how to use SSH...
    Be careful of the iBrickr ZiPhone fix! It messed my phone up bad, and judging from the forums, it has many others as well.

    I believe the iBrickr fix causes big problems with 1.1.4 but I can't explain because I don't really understand, all I know is I spent like 3-4 hours getting my iPhone to work because of iBrickr during my 1.1.4 update.

    P.S. I fixed the problem by essentially using iPlus to jailbreak...
    Last edited by LogicFree; 2008-03-19 at 09:01 PM.

  7. #7
    ..thanks all its working now!

  8. #8
    hi I have an iphone 1.1.3 right now and when I connect the iphone with my computer and open iphonebrowser I can't see any application map.. do I have to install any program on my iphone with installer first?

    thanks //John

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by joppen_tennis View Post
    hi I have an iphone 1.1.3 right now and when I connect the iphone with my computer and open iphonebrowser I can't see any application map.. do I have to install any program on my iphone with installer first?

    thanks //John
    Wow...

    Look up...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by joppen_tennis View Post
    hi I have an iphone 1.1.3 right now and when I connect the iphone with my computer and open iphonebrowser I can't see any application map.. do I have to install any program on my iphone with installer first?

    thanks //John

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by exo128 View Post
    LMAO! I don't know why that's so funny to me; but it is!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by xxNeutronxx View Post
    LMAO! I don't know why that's so funny to me; but it is!
    oh but it is. I too died laughing a while back, when I was on the receiving end :-)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •