Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with logo creation

Default help with logo creation
    i did everything that the guide said...saved the files as PNG and put them in the correct directory...they aren't showing up on my phone...so if anyone could help with my name in pink lol it's Tara or at least give me some advice on what i'm doing wrong...i would be thankful...it's showing up as AT&T now even though i put my name in there...

is your phone unlocked if yes what service u using?

no i have AT&T...i'm also having trouble rounding the edges of an image in photoshop cs2...i can't figure out how to get them to round off

Im not too good with photoshop so I can be no help to u there. But as far as the logo goes make sure you have followed all steps AND double check your spelling and capitalization. Save your .png in your phonedmg folder now if ur using ibrickr just go to the directory

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png

click upload file scroll thru your folder to where your image is and click upload. and same for

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/Default_CARRIER_ATT.png

then just restart (turn ur phone off then back on) and VOILA! should show up.
    p.s. Default_CARRIER_ATT.png is the darker one and FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png is the lighter one. and files and locations can be found here if u need them. http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php..._and_locations
    Hope I helped.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

haydensmom20 (2007-10-18)