Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NO SERVICE.(I unlocked 2 phones before but no idea on this!)

Default NO SERVICE.(I unlocked 2 phones before but no idea on this!)
    Hey everyone,
    I unlocked 2 iphones before(one for my brother and one for the wife) using the iphone wiki dev team's app and the "iphone.unlock.no" tutorial.

Now when my turn has arrived to get my iphone. My luck has changed.
    I activated the phone with faking the itunes. Then I jailbreak using ibrickr.(I upload lockdwn on ibrickr too)
    Basically I do every step thru the guide that I need to do. But at the end I end up with a phone with no service.
    I tried to restore the phone using itunes almost 4 times. (results are same)

My 2 previous attempts were great results. When I activate the phone and plug in my old cingular sim card, it should accept it and I get a signal.Even before I sim unlock the phone.(thats what it did before on the previous phones).

But on this particular phone I have no luck. Whatever I do. I still get no service signal.

Has anyone experienced this before?
    Any suggestions?
    Thank you for taking your time to read it.

REHABBOY

Yeah, I had the same problem. It's a pretty easy fix. Just follow the directions in this post:

http://www.djjeffa.com/vb/showthread.php?p=100869

Quote Originally Posted by hagerman View Post
    Yeah, I had the same problem. It's a pretty easy fix. Just follow the directions in this post:

http://www.djjeffa.com/vb/showthread.php?p=100869
    Thank you for your reply man,
    I thought it was going to fix it but here is what happens after I follow his directions,
    I have this error
    Error: Baseband bootloader is too old; update to 1.8 or later and try again
    So I wrote as what he says,

bbupdater -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls on Putty and I still get an error msg saying "failed to open or read FLS file."
    What can I do?($432 question)

in puty typr chmod +x /usr/bin/*

then cd /usr/bin
    then bbupdater -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls