Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone stuck on endless boot

Default iphone stuck on endless boot
    hi friends please help me my iphone is stuck on endless rebot i meant it keep rebooting it self and go back to recovery mode and when i try to plug it in to my computer and try to restore the iphone it keeps getting error. i tryed every thing jailbreak, apptap all kind of software but notthing

it does not turn off nor go to the maine home screen. just keep rebooting and goes to the recovery mode

i am running vista

please help me somebody

thanks

whats the error when you try and do a restore

106 or1160 or 1600 something like that right now its not connected to the computer and the phone keeps rebooting and go to please connect to ituses sreen and reboot again this has been going on for half an hour now

please help someone

i think somehow my phone connects to itunes and disconnects by it selp thats why i am having proble restoring

thanks for all the help people i just restart my computer and then restore my phone no more endless reboot.

thanks
    Last edited by masti2003; 2007-09-18 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

download wINstaller...thats what i used when i had that same problem. If your phone is in recovery mode winstaller will take it out of recovery mode. you can also use the program to place the iphone back in jail so you can do firmware updates.