Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [B][/B] I Need Help With Keypad png

Exclamation [B][/B] I Need Help With Keypad png
    I was trying to replace the dialer with a new one and ended up deleteing the wrong file. I need the a default keypad.png . It is under
    system/library/frameworks/telephony.ui.frameworks and it is called keypad.png.

If anyone can please refer me to where i can download the png images that will fit in place of this or can upload the default one i would really appreciate it, thanks

BTW, if you dont know what keypad im talking about it is the one that shows up when you are in a call and press keypad.

Wasn't sure which exactly, so I put both up here.
    a good way to foolproof things is to make a copy or the original file.
    name it something like _org_default_dialer.png or something.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png   -defaultdialer.png  
    Best Regards

hey thanks a lot for the help but this isn't the keypad I need. Do you have the one that is under system/library/frameworks/telephony.ui.frameworks called keypad.png.
    The one you have is for the bar dialer that shows when you press phone~>keypad. I need the one that comes up when you press keypad during a call.
    Thanks a lot I hope you can help

Quote Originally Posted by Hackme View Post
    hey thanks a lot for the help but this isn't the keypad I need. Do you have the one that is under system/library/frameworks/telephony.ui.frameworks called keypad.png.
    The one you have is for the bar dialer that shows when you press phone~>keypad. I need the one that comes up when you press keypad during a call.
    Thanks a lot I hope you can help
    Oops .. sorry about that ..
    here u go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -keypad.png  
    Best Regards