Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting NO services after unlock iphone

its when I type bbupdater -v

Quote Originally Posted by timoxa View Post
    its when I type bbupdater -v
    What is the exact error message?

just says ERROR

what you mean i should i do "cd /usr/bin" ? where and before i type this?
    and where exactly I upload eep. files
    Last edited by timoxa; 2007-09-17 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I do same problem here : no signal bar, no sound,can someone help me out ,please

I fixed my sound by restoring my phone, but it will lock it back, so you will have to unlock it again, you can also try plug in and uplug your earphones b4 you do restore, I am still trying to figure out no service problem, I read somewhere that we get this because of wrong activation, byt I used 2 methods, but I still have no service

Hello, Somebody please help me, I have unlocked the iphone using Mac OS X, and I know this is the windows modding section, but I can not find a post like this in the Mac Modding. Please help, I did all the steps and followed the four part guide on this website, everything worked perfect, received enjoy message at end of part 4, last step. After restarting phone with T-Mobile sim, I still have NO SERVICE displayed. I have went into carrier settings and can only choose between automatic and manual, T-Mobile is not even an option. This is the second time I have restored my phone. Do you think it's my sim card. I have been using a T-Mobile Sidekick 3, and once performing the unlock on the iphone I swapped out the sim card. I know the Iphone recognizes my T-Mobile sim because it says my phone number in phone settings. Please help me so that I can make and receive calls/and SMS. This is getting to be ridiculous.

followed this over and over keep getting

Error: Baseband bootloader is too old; update to 1.8 or later and try again

Quote Originally Posted by freshfitz View Post
    followed this over and over keep getting

Error: Baseband bootloader is too old; update to 1.8 or later and try again
    Make sure you upload the .eep file to /usr/bin. Before you run bbupdater, make sure you do "cd /usr/bin" to put you in the right directory.

Quote Originally Posted by hagerman View Post
    Make sure you upload the .eep file to /usr/bin. Before you run bbupdater, make sure you do "cd /usr/bin" to put you in the right directory.

Thank you man!!!!! You just saved me $430. I thought I broke this shit!
    GOD BLESS YOU

yeah mine's f'd and the cingular store is giving me the run around think im out 400 bucks

Default help
    Quote Originally Posted by hagerman View Post
    iv tried this and still get the same error.. any ideas?

Default Sidekick vs. iphone
    Before I invest in an unlocked iphone and try to use it with my tmobile service, can anyone tell me what they think of their new iphone as compared to the sidekick 3. What features on iphone are you able to use with the tmobile service? All of them, or just some of them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12