Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I don't have wifi, edge so how can I install stuff?

depends on ur speed heh

rip off mc donalds and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKEeHREK2nQ"]starbucks[/ame]!! yeeehaa
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

OK guys I'm off now I be back very soon fingers cross depending on my success

Thanks again for your help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rirawin View Post
    I live in a small rural town thats why no wifi or edge
    Doesn't matter if you're in a small town. Go to a store, pick up a wireless router and connect it to your internet cable modem. Instant and free WiFi.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Doesn't matter if you're in a small town. Go to a store, pick up a wireless router and connect it to your internet cable modem. Instant and free WiFi.
    Yeah I should sometime soon

Anyway what an eventful evening, I went to McDonalds and I couldn't get the Iphone to recognise any wifi signals.

So I spend the next hour walking about town looking for someone silly enough not to protect their connection. Viola there was someone who did, so I spend the next 25 mins downloading stuff and looking really shady at the same time. Anyway what an amazing piece of kit, sooo much to do and so little time to download.

Anyway I was gutted there was no SNES emulator to download, and now Iphonebrowser works a treat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12