Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iswitcher problem(s)

Unhappy iswitcher problem(s)
    I installed iswitcher and it works well with some of the iswitcher themes, but not others. I have about 10 different themes loaded onto my iphone, but only a few of them load when I try to make a switch. Does anyone have any ideas as to why some work and some do not, even though they all appear on my phone while in iswitcher? I was thinking that maybe some of the themes do not have ALL of the files in them that need to be there in order for the specific theme to load. Please help! I am using Windows and ibrickr.

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

There are a few files that you need to load to the themes/yourthemename.thm/

Zip file that contains all the icons, dock, thm.preview.png, displayorder.plist, and info.plist (the strings inside the info.plist has to match the name of your theme)

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    I installed iswitcher and it works well with some of the iswitcher themes, but not others. I have about 10 different themes loaded onto my iphone, but only a few of them load when I try to make a switch. Does anyone have any ideas as to why some work and some do not, even though they all appear on my phone while in iswitcher? I was thinking that maybe some of the themes do not have ALL of the files in them that need to be there in order for the specific theme to load. Please help! I am using Windows and ibrickr.
    THERE'S EXCELLENT GUIDES HERE