Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost volume HELP

Default Lost volume HELP
    Hiya folks.. Seems out of nowhere my volume has dissapeared. The ringer is set all the way from both the side buttons and in the sound menu. I get just the slightest volume from the speaker.. Anyone have any thoughts before i do a full restore and lose all my work..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Hiya folks.. Seems out of nowhere my volume has dissapeared. The ringer is set all the way from both the side buttons and in the sound menu. I get just the slightest volume from the speaker.. Anyone have any thoughts before i do a full restore and lose all my work..
    Did u use the sound on the NES? Or did u plug/unplug the heqdphones before it stopped working?

Im sure about both.. Not sure which was last to do though..

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    this happened to me about a week after i got my iphone. it still rang if i got a call, but i couldn't hear anything that the person on the other line was saying, and if i could it was just barely enough to tell there was someone there. the only way i could listen to anything was to put it on speaker phone. they(the nice folks at the apple store) took a look at it and gave me a new one, said the speaker was faulty in a few of the models or something along those lines. i don't know if this is exactly what's happening with you, but if it is i'd say try a full restore, and if that doesn't work then take it in and have it looked at.

My internal speaker volume is fine.. Its my external that has mostly vanished. Its SO low... Im gonna try a restore (damn) and if that doesnt help.. i guess its going to the store...

Well a restore didnt work.. Hell!!
    Last edited by bschucher; 2007-09-10 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i had the same problem.... after about a gazillion calls later it got fixed by itself! go figure

Ive sent it back and it appears they have replaced it. Will be delivered tomorrow... Thanks for the effort guys..