Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some of the PNG's I can't see

Default Some of the PNG's I can't see
    I am trying to learn how my phone works, - so I have downloaded all I can to my PC.
    Some of the PNG's works fine, - but others just doesn't work.

How can I see those?

I've had this before as well. I use iPhonebrowser to get the pictures. click on the folder that has the images you want & select all the files, then right click save as, select where you want to save them. That should fix it.

Trying to save the folder causes this issue sometimes.

Doesn't work for me. It continually says: "Error: The program could not find the path '/System/Library/CoreService/SpringBoard.app' on your iPhone. Have you succesfully used jailbreak?"

Does it rely on standard passwords? I never did enter my password.

Have you run the ziphone ibrickr fix, if you jailbroken with ziphone that is. There is also a program called iPhoneFixPng.exe that you can use to batch convert iphone png's to make them viewable.
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaDane View Post
    Doesn't work for me. It continually says: "Error: The program could not find the path '/System/Library/CoreService/SpringBoard.app' on your iPhone. Have you succesfully used jailbreak?"

Does it rely on standard passwords? I never did enter my password.
    Go to installer add the source i.unlock.no look in the unlock category for ziphone ibrickr fix. iphonebrowser will then work.

Since you're learning...

iPhoneBrowser uses the afc2 service via USB to access the filesystem, not SSH. The afc2 service is a copy if the afc service iTunes uses to sync, but with full filesystem access. Look up afc2 to see how it is manually enabled.

The MMi wiki has an explanation of how iPhone PNGs are non-standard.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage