Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help

Default Need Help
    I have ibricker and i need to install a new icon for safari. I deleted my old one and i need a new one can anyone help me please!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

you can use any png file.. open one up an image in photoshop and save it as a png, original icons are 60X60 but you can get away with bigger..
    there are also tons of ready made ones available in the downloads section of this site:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=12

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=18

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lifesmymachine For This Useful Post:

O242424 (2007-09-01)

Thank you very very much. One more question I'm new here and i changed all my icons using ibricker but the icon to my camera i saved it png but when it gets uploaded it says png.png and it wont let me delete it do you have suggestions

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

Just upload a new png file named icon-Camera.png to the MobileSlideShow.app directory (for your camera icon), and fore your photos icon it should be named icon-Photos.png in the same directory
    The extra png file won't really make a difference, but later on you can rmdir it or use winscp to delete it as well, im not sure if you can delete files using ibrickr but i wouldnt worry about it

/Applications/MobileSlideShow.app/icon-Camera.png
    /Applications/MobileSlideShow.app/icon-Photos.png

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lifesmymachine For This Useful Post:

O242424 (2007-09-02)

I really appreciate your help how do i delete them without using ibricker because i want to change my battery and i need to delete the ones on there but it does the same thing to me i deleted files before with it but for some reason not these ones