Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No Wifi Required - WinSCP Packed "n" Portable

Thumbs up No Wifi Required - WinSCP Packed "n" Portable
    Hi all,

I've just packed WinSCP and iPhone Tunnel Suite to 1 package and it just 1.8MB and it's used to connect to iphone via ssh without wifi (through cable). My tool is clean, fast and no command prompt annoying.

Requirement:

1. .NET Framework 2.0
    2. Iphone have openSSH
    4. iTunes 7.7.0 (at least)

Yeah, and please give it a try, it's da best one in communicate with iphone through cable.

link download:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youngguy For This Useful Post:

Imahottguy (2008-09-26), NetMage (2008-09-19)

Not working, when i first open the program two command prompt windows open up and and say "Access denied."
    I ignore them and try connecting with the host name that comes stock, with the passwords alpine and dottie. but that dosnt work either.
    I cannot create a new session because their is no ip address to use when not connected to wifi. Am i doing somthing wrong here?

**Never Mind. My anti-virus software was blocking iTunnel.exe
    Last edited by SeeJay; 2008-09-22 at 02:44 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, I use it too. Convenient and fast connecting, it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeJay View Post
    Not working, when i first open the program two command prompt windows open up and and say "Access denied."
    I ignore them and try connecting with the host name that comes stock, with the passwords alpine and dottie. but that dosnt work either.
    I cannot create a new session because their is no ip address to use when not connected to wifi. Am i doing somthing wrong here?

**Never Mind. My anti-virus software was blocking iTunnel.exe
    Hi, Please disable your antivirus before using my tool, because I use cmdow.exe ( a hack tool to hide the command prompt of itunnel ), some antivirus detected it as spyware or hack tool and block it from execute.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you have problems with running this app after your system has restarted. When I first download the app everything works great. I think restart my system and the app won't start up. For the life of me I can't figure out what's going on. Thanks for any help.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you tell me what the difference is between this and using iPhone Tunnel Suite? The suite already comes packed with winscp.

can u plz tell if it has terminal as winscp (w/ wifi) has terminal (ctrl + T) i really need it.. my friends iphone without wifi... and running custom firmware....

rapishare always have full slots.. so unable to download... wel can upload in hotfile or mediafire (direct link)??
    Last edited by PaKi619; 2010-01-02 at 08:13 PM.

Microsoft Security Essentials finds a virus/trojan on it as soon as it's downloaded.

I DL'd iTunnel on my PC and it jacked my computer so bad that I had to format the HD and wipe it to new.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

This thread is old. iTunnel hasn't worked for a very long time now...