Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: modding

Default modding
    ok so this is gonna sound like a newb question but how do u edit the signal bar, battery icon and slider

ive been looking for a guide or something on how to do it and i cant find nething, a little help would b appreciated

i see everyone talking about WinSCP n stuff and i have no clue how to use that hah .. so plz help? anyone?

Read the Wiki, Lots of good stuff in there. It's everything you need to get started.

Thanks
    I like how you added "Newb". I sense another gamer here You must play MS too.

WinSCP is pretty much the heart of the .apps modding. You can do themes, ringtones and icons without it but if you wanna add in some apps you need this in order to change the permission. If you don't feel the need to add apps you can get away with only using Jailbreak and iphoneinterface. or my favorite, Manzana. The diffence is with manzana you can actually see the folders. This can also be a bad thing. One of my buddies THOUGHT he had clicked a ringtone but didn't. The end result was a COMPLETE sweep of all files.
    I thought it was funny but he didn't laugh with me.
    But, like JedixFarf said the little wiki on the side that says "Guides" is a great place to start.

well u see the thing is I downloaded manaza but when I try to run the program it fails and jus closes the program so I dont kno wat to do .. And I jus need help getting started with the WinSCP if u can help me out with this stuff it'd b a big help thnx