Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Do I use Official 1.1.3 Upgrade to upgrade my jailbroken OTB 1.1.2 to 1.1.3?

Default Do I use Official 1.1.3 Upgrade to upgrade my jailbroken OTB 1.1.2 to 1.1.3?
    Hi,
    I'm rather confused with all the guides out there. I was wondering if I can upgrade my jailbroken OTB 1.1.2 iphone to 1.1.3 using the Official 1.1.3 Upgrader program in Installer? If not, what is the best way for me to upgrade to the new 1.1.3 firmware? Thanks a bunch!

Google: 911 Mysteries

Yes, because of the newer more comprehensive jailbreaking, activating and unlocking tools that are available, you can purposely or accidentally upgrade to 1.1.3 without worry that you won't be able to jailbreak. So, go ahead an back your information up (before you upgrade) then upgrade to 1.1.3. Download Ziphone's latest software (2.4) and open her up again. Good luck.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

i find it easyer to just restore to 1.1.3 then use ziphone to jailbreak and unlcok
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

hi
    I have a 1.1.2 using a hyper sim . NOw I know its jail break and I download iNedpendance software so i can get 1.1.3
    Am I going in correct direction . or is there a simpler way
    Plus how do i get 1.1.3 iTunes giving me 1.1.4 now !!! dont want to download that
    Any suggestions about best sofwares to use and where i get 1.1.3 .??

Running OS X tiger .

I updated 1.1.4 on a phone thats not unlocked. Got Sms to multple contacts. no other major changes . was a 160 MB download ..
    Last edited by ES84; 2008-02-28 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost