Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: upgraded to 1.1.3..where are my files for finder?

Default upgraded to 1.1.3..where are my files for finder?
    I had all my workouts on my phone and now with the mobile finder I can't find them...when I use the text editor it shows them and they are in the var/root/workouts folder but when I actually use finder the folder is not there.

How do you get into your phone with 1.1.3...ibrickr doesnt work anymore whats the new thing to use?

anyone? even just a link that explains how to change docks and icons and where the folders may be...

What are you talking about "workouts" 1.1.3 moved every thing to the mobile user no longer under root try /var/mobile. If they are not there you need to copy the files back. Did you do an upgrade to 1.1.3 or a restore

ya I put my workouts for the gym on my iphone and there not there anymore..They are not in the var/mobile folder.... what program do you use with 1.1.3 to upload files and browse your phone?

Havent tried ibrickr on 1.1.3 but would think it would work. I use winscp. Is the phone jailbroken with openssh and bsdsubsystem?

I tried i brickr and it says you have to go back to 1.0.2.... the phone was virginized and then upgraded from 1.0.2 - 1.1.3 with the bsdsubsystem

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by czapski View Post
    ya I put my workouts for the gym on my iphone and there not there anymore..They are not in the var/mobile folder.... what program do you use with 1.1.3 to upload files and browse your phone?
    Mac or PC? Do you have a Wireless router at home? If so, just use SSH along with WinSCP.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.