Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize

Default Customize
    This doesnt seem too work with 1.1.3, anyoneknow of thiers an update for it or not?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really want it too

There's an update through installer.app called "Customize" Version 1.21 (custom), 2" offered by Skylar at Touch Repo. Add his source to installer and you'll find the fix. Works great for my Ziphone jailbroken 1.1.3 OOB 16GB Iphone. You'll probably also need the "Ziphone iBrickr fix" to allow your IphoneBrowser to recognize your iphone as jailbroken. Good Luck

Default Getting to 1.1.3 Unlocked and Jailbroken
    [QUOTE=harleydlx;185712]There's an update through installer.app called "Customize" Version 1.21 (custom), 2" offered by Skylar at Touch Repo. Add his source to installer and you'll find the fix. Works great for my Ziphone jailbroken 1.1.3 OOB 16GB Iphone. You'll probably also need the "Ziphone iBrickr fix" to allow your IphoneBrowser to recognize your iphone as jailbroken. Good Luck[/QUOTE

May I know what is the name to add in the source.

I using 1.1.3 and SMSD(ver 0.2.1),CALLID(ver 0.01) and Customize(ver 1.21) cannot open but 1.1.2 is OK.
    Need Help.Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Customize DOES work with 1.1.3

You need to first install the NORMAL 1.21(or 1.12 w/e) Not the one from skylars source
    (This set's up the folders and such)
    Next uninstall it

Then add skylars source it's http://touchrepo.com/repo.XML

Lastly, install the customize from his source and it will work!

Don't forget the thanks button please.

BTW use the search next time please...

Then ad

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MgNate For This Useful Post:

slbgeo (2008-03-17), vafirefighter (2008-02-20)

it didnt fully work...it worked for every thing i tried it on but carrier image...i select the image i want, hit ok, hit the home button, it sends me to the lock screen but no carrier image change...any sugestions
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

Same Same. Doesnt work with the Dock art either. I tried to change to transparent, but when i reboot the phone, and (if the wallpaper doesnt start like is ususally doesnt with Summerboard) when i press a button it disappears and back to original.

Dumb....

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah2k View Post
    Same Same. Doesnt work with the Dock art either. I tried to change to transparent, but when i reboot the phone, and (if the wallpaper doesnt start like is ususally doesnt with Summerboard) when i press a button it disappears and back to original.

Dumb....
    for that you can try shutting off the dock in summerboard if you want to use the customize one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MgNate View Post
    Customize DOES work with 1.1.3

You need to first install the NORMAL 1.21(or 1.12 w/e) Not the one from skylars source
    (This set's up the folders and such)
    Next uninstall it

Then add skylars source it's http://touchrepo.com/repo.XML

Lastly, install the customize from his source and it will work!

Don't forget the thanks button please.

BTW use the search next time please...

Then ad
    Even this doesn't work with everyone, including myself.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

cscho0415 (2008-02-20)

Quote Originally Posted by cscho0415 View Post
    it didnt fully work...it worked for every thing i tried it on but carrier image...i select the image i want, hit ok, hit the home button, it sends me to the lock screen but no carrier image change...any sugestions

any one

Quote Originally Posted by cscho0415 View Post

any one

Thanks

Well on mine i have the normal customize 1.21 and Skylars 1.21 installed, figured i would point that out.

I forgot to mention that once you install it when you try to open customizae it should freeze. You just have to keep trying to open it a bunch of times.

Sorry i forgot to mention that!

As for the carrier icon it doesn't work because the image was moved in 1.1.3, there's a way to fix it, just search for it.
    Last edited by MgNate; 2008-02-21 at 04:49 AM.

Thanks

Double post sorry. delete pls
    Last edited by MgNate; 2008-02-21 at 04:48 AM.

hey guys, i have skylar's source added in installer but i cant seem to find the modded version of customize...is it hiding somewhere?? plz help me out! thx!

Find my post in this thread, it will explain step by step how to do it -> http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ewpost&t=32199

yea same here i can't seem to find the modded version of the customize. please help us out! thank you

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Customize 2.0
    Here's an update from spicychicken>>>

16 Mar 2008
    Progress on Customize 2.0 has been great! I have rewritten most of the core software to make Customize a MUCH more reliable program. I also am working on a companion website that's going to make Customizing your iPhone a dream come true!

BUT, I just had a sobering conversation with Ste (who rocks it out, by the way). He has advised me that I need some serious hosting. As I am only a college student, I can't quite work it into my budget. If you or someone you know wants to sponsor some serious hosting services, please email me at [email protected].

Hope it will be release soon.