Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Youtube Issue

Exclamation 1.1.3 Youtube Issue
    So i've done a search in the forums.. found a couple of threads but non helped...

I added both sources "i.unlock.no" and "s.apfelphone.net" tried bought fixes... Still no go

When i try the i.unlock.no youtube fix, and restart (home/sleep) and launch youtube, i don't get that connect to itunes with internet connection pop up anymore, i have access to the videos,

The problem is when i click on a to view it, it just loads and then says "This movie could not be played"...

Currently running 1.1.3 JB/Unlocked with 1.1.3 modem (Baseband)

Any Help would be Appreciated, Thank you..
    Last edited by Yetti12; 2008-02-12 at 06:26 PM.

Did you do Nate's Jailbreak or Dev Teams? I did Nate's first and had this problem and could not fix it. I ended up redoing the jailbreak with Dev Teams and it worked (along with everything else).

If you did Nate's, consider re-jailbreaking with DevTeam's.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian1480 View Post
    Did you do Nate's Jailbreak or Dev Teams? I did Nate's first and had this problem and could not fix it. I ended up redoing the jailbreak with Dev Teams and it worked (along with everything else).

If you did Nate's, consider re-jailbreaking with DevTeam's.
    I did it the Dev Team way... It's alright now I ended up restoring to 1.1.1 and going thru the whole oktoprep-update 1.1.2 then Dev official Upgrade... then the Itunes worked right away... to fix the Youtube, i ran Youtube fix via installer> I.unlock.no.....

To fix sound issues just go to setting reset then reset all settings.

I did it the Dev Team way... It's alright now I ended up restoring to 1.1.1 and going thru the whole oktoprep-update 1.1.2 then Dev official Upgrade... then the Itunes worked right away... to fix the Youtube, i ran Youtube fix via installer> I.unlock.no.....

when you did i.unlock.no, did you click refresh. then go back to categories,scroll down to unlocking tools, then click on you tube and restart. should work. i just did it right now

ive tried all that and still not working any clue ?

Default Fixed
    Sorry for the Multi Posts... IE kept crashing while submitting...
    Last edited by Yetti12; 2008-02-13 at 09:23 PM.