Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Use Winscp to Skin

Default Use Winscp to Skin
    So i've done a decent amount of modding of the iphone now. I feel comfortable skinning it. As long as most people do not see a major loss in performance. I feel like that after I started modding the phone it doesn't run as smooth. All I did was jailbreak, ssh and installerapp. anyways...

so how do i(if i can) add an entire theme using winscp?
    i've read the guides and they all seem outdated.

thanks guys, these forums have been very helpful.
    Last edited by sunnywala; 2007-08-23 at 07:58 PM.

Just drag and drop whatever images you want to replace into the correct files.

Tried this last night with battery icons and they just dont show up after restart of phone.. Odd.

You need to have the binkit installed, otherwise your phone wont have the commands to delete the old files.

cool, everything went very smoothly on my phone!

I use windows and I cant open the binkit when I download it.

so many questions, none of which are about winscp lol

anyway,
    binkit is best installed via installer.app if you havent downloaded it yet, do so then install the BSD , takes a while but UBER painless..

the battery icons should show up after a full restart, if not try another image, or delete the exisiting battery icons and try uploading it again

i dont see much performance loss from modding, ive downloaded and tested almost every app there is and have changed almost every image... over and over again, very little loss in speed.