Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppTapp Installation Problem

Exclamation AppTapp Installation Problem
    Hi
    I have an unlocked iPhone running 1.0.2, modem 03.14.08_G, iTunes 7.6.0.29
    So, I tried to install intaller. I downloaded AppTapp from Nullriver and double-clicked it. I selected Firmware 1.0.2 and it started the install. Then, while it was running iPhoneComm v2.0, it stopped on Stage1:2 Entering Recovery Mode...
    My iPhone entered recovery mode, but the installation just stopped. I quit AppTappInstaller.
    I used iBrickr to boot the iPhone normally and all is well, except I don't have Installer.
    I have been looking everywhere for a fix. And I mean everywhere. Apparently, some other guys also had this problem.
    Does anybody know how to install Installer.app on my iPhone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Thanks

You can restore, copy your stuff over again, and run the AppTapp installer again.
    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

Default ?
    What do you mean restore and copy all my stuff again?

I have repeated the AppTapp stuck-on-recovery & iBrickr restore steps about 5 times, if that is what you mean...

EDIT: AAHHHhhh oh okok, I see what you mean, yeah...
    Last edited by lpolancoh; 2008-02-11 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Remembered what restore is...

im stuck on the exact same thing and im 99% sure restoring it again and using apptapp installer wont work because i restored mine to 1.0.2 and then the only thing i did after restoring is opening apptapp and trying to install it.