Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwned iPhone 2.0.1 will turn on but won't load! Please help

Default Pwned iPhone 2.0.1 will turn on but won't load! Please help
    I am a loyal reader of this site and I appreciate everything you offer, and I hope someone can help me. After installing a couple things from big boss today and playing with 5 icon dock from Kate and RipDev I started having a little trouble. I was able to uninstall what I thought could be the troubled programs but my problems just got worse. And they seem to continue getting worse now as I am watching my iphone continually rotate from black to grey screens to my pwnage screen! my computer will not recognize my phone at all and i am unable to put in restore mode. please help

Thanks

loyal reader? So you'll know all about DFU mode. Do that, then restore

cannot get into DFU mode either! something I forgot to mention in my original post is before my iphone completely took a dump my home button wouldn't work at all. i was having to restart my phone to make a call if i was in a different application. if the home button still has no response then DFU mode is impossible. as far as i know.....thats why i am posting hoping that someone can help me. for about 20 minutes now that my phone has been plugged into my computer it continues to show my pwnage screen then shut off and back and forth. unplugged it does nothing unless i hold power button

use a program such as iliberty to boot into dfu mode for you
    Trying is the first step to failure