Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iToggle for OTB 1.1.2

Default iToggle for OTB 1.1.2
    Hi all, does anybody know if iToggle is safe for 1.1.2, I heard it crashed some phones? I also wanted to know which one is better iToggle, Services, or Netservices.

any help is much appreciated.

iToggle does not crash phones if you install the right one. There are 2 iToggles out there. 1 of them is for 1.02 & 1.1.1 . The other one is for 1.1.2 . I have 1.1.2 and I personally like iToggle and BossPrefs better than Services and Netservices. But Netservices is pretty cool. The source that has iToggle for 1.1.2 is the modmyi installer source.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dlubbat For This Useful Post:

brainfood (2008-01-13), yoyoyoyoyoyo (2008-01-14)

How do i install the modmyi source on my installer? I do not have that source.

Is there a version number for the iToggle that works so I can install the right one?

thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by trill2ride View Post
    How do i install the modmyi source on my installer? I do not have that source.

Is there a version number for the iToggle that works so I can install the right one?

thanks a lot.
    If you have Community Sources 3.1, then it should already be there...

I did install community sources 3.1, but I still can't find iToggle in All Packages.

any ideas?

thanks for all the help.

Go to Installer and let the sources refresh. Then once done refreshing, go to sources. You will see a button in the top right hand corner which says "Edit". Click "Edit" and then you will see in the left hand corner it says "Add". Click "Add" and the type this in: modmyi.com/installer.xml

After typing that it let the sources refresh again. Then you will be able to install iToggle. MAKE SURE YOU INSTALL THE ITOGGLE THAT SAYS "UPDATED TO WORK WITH 1.1.2"! LOL.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dlubbat For This Useful Post:

yoyoyoyoyoyo (2008-01-14)

hi,

I updated iToggle on a 1.1.1 and now I cannot turn eDGE OFF. I tried to unustall it but to avail as I cannot see it in the unistall section in the installer. Is there a way to remove it manuallyl?