Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Transformer Theme Help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Transformer Theme Help.
    Ok, So before you go and tell me to read a "how to" I already have. And heres my problem, in the how to, it said to manually upload the files using Ibrickr which is no problem, but it doesnt say what to do with these other files, that are in other files. Ill show you a picture and maybe you can help me.

ok, are you refering to the folders?
    If so, he is using those to simulate the directories with-in iBrickr.
    Like the applications folder, you would go to iBrickr and click on applications, then go back to the window with the folder, click on applications, see where it goes.. then go to iBrickr and so on. Until you find a file, then you upload the file.

I think that is what you were refering to...

thanks for being a calm first-timer.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trent J. For This Useful Post:

crnxlf (2008-01-12)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default LoL
    no problem. . Ok, what I was wondering was, you see the files called Application, System & Library?, well in thoes files are TONS AND TONS of other files. Well the how to(here at modmyi) said to upload the icons, ok no big deal they are only single files. Well the three files I mentioned earlier have a lot, so what am I supposed to do with them?. I noticed other themes usually only have like 3 files, well I guess this Transformer theme is considered a "full" theme which means its everything, ring tones, sounds, grfx's even the slider is the auto bots symbol. So I guess over all im stuck in a corner with a very well put together theme and no extensive knowledge on how to make it mine.....

lmao. Ok so after some hair pulling I figured out how to upload the theme. The three files I talked about are files in the Iphone its self. All I did was manually went into each file and uploaded to the Iphone(to its corresponding file) and it would just overwrite the existing file with the Transformer themed one, and after much overwriting, BINGO! all done!. Thank you for even taking the time responding to my plee for help. I see many other people have asked for help but you only see visits on their thread, no actual posts. God bless you :P
    Last edited by crnxlf; 2008-01-12 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i need to dowload