Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with removing brackets in ph numbers for OTB 1.1.2.

Default help with removing brackets in ph numbers for OTB 1.1.2.
    Does any one know how to change the settings or what app to install to remove the brackets when inputting a phone number. ex. phone will automatically threw brackets in for the area code. (xxx) xxx-xxxx
    I will like to remove the brackets.

phone is OTB 1.1.2 and jailbroken.
    I have searched all over this forum and can't find anything to solve it.
    Pls help.
    Thanks

figured it out.
    just change international settings
    Last edited by lawapbey; 2008-01-08 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it is simply easy just download the attachment.. u need to use winscp.. if u have no idea what i am talking about just tell me... make sure u backup the old file before replacing it...
    the number will be displayed as follows: 12131232131231231 nothing separated ! enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by at004; 2008-01-09 at 08:42 PM.

Hey Lawabey,

How did you ibrick your otb 1.1.2? I'm doing it now and after downgrarding to 1.1.1, jailbreakme.com, install bsd/open ssh, transfer anysim to application folder on iphone, changed autolock to never, ran anysime and it keep saying that it can't unlock and must restart. How did you get around this problem? Does the sim card need to automatically activate the phone first for me to use anysim? Any help would be great!

i m using 1.1.3
    i also want to remove brackets
    some help for m......

Quote Originally Posted by aniketsharma9865 View Post
    i m using 1.1.3
    i also want to remove brackets
    some help for m......
    Add the iClarified source (http://installer.iclarified.com)

and download the region patch (1.1.3); it worked for me. Let me know if you have problems
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

still no change
    n also wat about my sound problem, my phone lost all sounds except ringtines after syncing it with windows through iPhone pc suit.... Plz help m through this..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aniketsharma9865 View Post
    still no change
    n also wat about my sound problem, my phone lost all sounds except ringtines after syncing it with windows through iPhone pc suit.... Plz help m through this..
    Thanks
    Did you set the region under: settings--general--international--region format to your country?

i'm not sure about the sounds, where did u get the iphone pc suite from? never heard of it
    Last edited by TheHK; 2008-03-12 at 02:37 PM.
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

thanks that worked now I had no brackets, well I got pc suite from one of the forums here..... Plz help me I don't know what to do