Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes, Menzana, iPhoneinterface won't recognize phone suddenly!

Exclamation iTunes, Menzana, iPhoneinterface won't recognize phone suddenly!
    I was cleaning up my phonedmg folder today... TONS of clutter! could I have deleted something!? when I plug it in, my PC recognizes it as a camera, but iTunes doesnt see it, neither do the other programs! (Menzana & iPhoneinterface).

I just themed it last night before work, and today i was making a new one, just got done with everything, plugged it in, and NOTHING! any ideas? I didnt delete anything I need, this I am sure of, I check my recycle bin...

Quote Originally Posted by chad2ss View Post
    I was cleaning up my phonedmg folder today... TONS of clutter! could I have deleted something!? when I plug it in, my PC recognizes it as a camera, but iTunes doesnt see it, neither do the other programs! (Menzana & iPhoneinterface).

I just themed it last night before work, and today i was making a new one, just got done with everything, plugged it in, and NOTHING! any ideas? I didnt delete anything I need, this I am sure of, I check my recycle bin...
    well your phonedmg shouldnt affect its ability to sync with itunes. if you already havent, restart your computer and your iphone. if that doesnt work, looks like you may need a restore. you may also try it on another computer.

I'm an idiot.... a simple reboot of everything was, in fact the problem. I should have tried it before posting. I got nervous! thanks for the reply anyway!