Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Answer

Default Please Answer
    i got version 1.1.2 n modem 04.02.13_g i think week 49 and i was wondering is there any way to get 3rd party apps on it without the use of wifi and if not will it work if i downgraded it to 1.1.1 at home(already downgraded twice successfully but no wifi) and go to the nearest mcdonalds and get the wifi from there to download installer? and after i installed installer and downloaded oktoprep would i be able to upgrade back to 1.1.2 and have everything working correctly

Yes it will work i have done it with no wifi. Just go to jailbreakme.com with your downgraded iPhone and even though you have no wifi appsnapp might take a bit longer but just make sure you have a decent amount of signal bars. Then install Okto Prep and upgrade you should be good.

<<ShadyBeagle>>
    MyPhone is better than yours

but when i downgrade to 1.1.1 from my phone it has no service where it should say at&t

Ok then restore your 1.1.1 phone with the 1.1.1 restore software. It should work.

<<ShadyBeagle>>
    MyPhone is better than yours

yo u think u can get on aim and explain it a lil better it would be greatly appreciated