Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can I install the other custom icons like Bluetooth, Battery, slider, etc?

Question How can I install the other custom icons like Bluetooth, Battery, slider, etc?
    I finished the 101 basic thing for installation. I then proceeded to custom homescreen icons and carrier logo but how do I install the rest of the custom icons? The SMS bubbles, the big battery when its docked, the EDGE and Wifi, slider for unlocking, slider for turning off, slider for answering call, etc.? I just need either a tutorial, a link to a tutorial or a program that can automaticcally install everything easily. (The custom icons was SUCH A PAIN typing all that stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Blastermega View Post
    I finished the 101 basic thing for installation. I then proceeded to custom homescreen icons and carrier logo but how do I install the rest of the custom icons? The SMS bubbles, the big battery when its docked, the EDGE and Wifi, slider for unlocking, slider for turning off, slider for answering call, etc.? I just need either a tutorial, a link to a tutorial or a program that can automaticcally install everything easily. (The custom icons was SUCH A PAIN typing all that stuff)
    right now, there is no automated program for windows. check out this link for all locations.
    http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php..._and_locations

besides backgrounds, all image replacement is the same, just need to find the right icon name and location, which is located in the link above