Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help live my DEAD|Frozen iPhone

Default help live my DEAD|Frozen iPhone
    Hi,
    I have an 8gb iphone with 1.0.2 firmware. Am in India hence using the jailbroken one with installer icon on my iphone.

Resently i was trying the other sources posted here at MMI. Everything was going fine before my phone kinda stuck.

my phone starts and before i do anything it shows that circle thingy going round and round like when it does after exiting the installer applying the new changes just before the soft restart.

I don't see it in itunes also. It starts loads the srpingboard then in 3 seconds unloads spring board and the theme then starts that circle thingy again. Btw i use wifi g at my house.

Please help me before my Dad knows about it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant say it's the same problem I had awhile back but it is the same symptoms. Turns out I had too many apps on my phone but I could still ssh into it and deleted the last app I installed and phone booted up .

Quote Originally Posted by renegaderon View Post
    I cant say it's the same problem I had awhile back but it is the same symptoms. Turns out I had too many apps on my phone but I could still ssh into it and deleted the last app I installed and phone booted up .
    Oh thanks a lot guys for tryng but i finally gotit.
    the thing is that it wss really diffiult toget the yello triangle thing. Once we get the triangle!!!!!!!!!
    I restored to 1.0.2 and now things are working fine.
    But i still lost all my contaacts and am on no mood to write the again. So is there any app that allows me to copy them from my sim card??? I think once I saw a post for such an app but I cant relocate it.

Try SimPort from installer. Add the following source and install it

sleepers.net/iphonerepo

thanks a lot, i will just go and try it out.