Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphonebrowser not working anything else?

iPhone? More like MyPhone j3wbagell's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iphonebrowser not working anything else?
    for some reason my iphonebrowser wont work i like the interface of iphonebrowser is there another program with a similar interface i can use? is there another program at all?

My parents didn't pay for my iPhone.
    *If i help you hit that "Thanks" button for me*

Go to www.versiontracker.com
    and search SFTP for windows

Default Iphonelist
    Have you tried Iphonelist. It is like Iphonebrowser but doesnt require installation. Its a standalone program. I use it as I notice with Iphonebrowser that when you clicked on the - next to the file it sometimes requires clicking it twice to get it to close. Also iphonelist allows you to see hidden files that, I believe, Iphonebrowser doesnt let you see. Let me know if you need it. I think I can post it for you, as long as the moderators have no objection. Just let me know...

Heres the link to Iphonelist. Hope that helps!

http://code.google.com/p/iphonelist/
    Last edited by mcgill4; 2007-12-24 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcgill4 For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (2007-12-24), j3wbagell (2007-12-24)

+1 for iphonelist, that program has its advantages. It lets you drag and drop copy into directories which is great as well as being able to copy out of directories to your PC in bulk as well. Only drawback is that it doesnt preview the image files like iphonebrowser does.

Dixit

What's wrong with iPhoneBrowser bulk copy? (Admittedly a little slow in the public version 1.4 for large files.)

iPhoneBrowser should show the same files as iPhoneList - they are both based on the Manzana library for .Net.

But I like the UI design of iPhoneList as well...
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage