Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Request: PSD Template for Background - IPhone

Default Request: PSD Template for Background - IPhone
    Question 1
    Was just about to try to fix in a background on my IPhone, have already understood that i cannot just add a background to my current setup and that i have to first create a background, then add all icons for it...

is there anyone out there that have a PSD file templete of the iphone original setup with transparent background ( w/ orignial text and font and, color and everything)??

downloaded the templete on the guide page, but the icons are not in original order and the font and color of the text seem off aswell.

basically i want the exact same as teh original springboard, but the ability to add my own background.

Question 2
    where are wallpapers located on the iphone, and how do i upload new ones (want to use iphoneinterface.exe if possible)

Quote Originally Posted by bonefish View Post
    Question 1
    Was just about to try to fix in a background on my IPhone, have already understood that i cannot just add a background to my current setup and that i have to first create a background, then add all icons for it...

is there anyone out there that have a PSD file templete of the iphone original setup with transparent background ( w/ orignial text and font and, color and everything)??

downloaded the templete on the guide page, but the icons are not in original order and the font and color of the text seem off aswell.

basically i want the exact same as teh original springboard, but the ability to add my own background.

Question 2
    where are wallpapers located on the iphone, and how do i upload new ones (want to use iphoneinterface.exe if possible)
    answer 1: i dont think anyone has created a stock background template. i think perhaps mine is the closest to that.

answer 2: wallpapers are located in our gallery not the downloads section. the easiest way is to download the wallpaper to your computer, put it in your photos folder and sync them, then go into your iphone and set as background.

your questions will be added to the collective.......

yes i know that i can use itunes, but i dont like that software. Cant wait until there is a tool that can move mp3, movies, pictures from/to the iphone. just dont like the idea of syncing, just want to drag what i want on it.

is there such a tool yet btw? havent search for a few weeks now..

Quote Originally Posted by bonefish View Post
    yes i know that i can use itunes, but i dont like that software. Cant wait until there is a tool that can move mp3, movies, pictures from/to the iphone. just dont like the idea of syncing, just want to drag what i want on it.

is there such a tool yet btw? havent search for a few weeks now..
    i think there are some pay ones out there. tunsee or something like that, they claim to be able to... im skeptical

there is also an on the fly wallpaper switcher, check.... the download sections , might be under mac .

tried that tunsee, didnt work too well. tools like that exsist for ipod, should just be a matter of time until there are software like taht for iphone as well.

guess emphazis is on software moddning and carrier unlocking at the moment