Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Installing Loring Black Theme

Default Help Installing Loring Black Theme
    I downloaded the Loring Black theme today and understand how to replace the icons on the iPhone. But along with the icons, this theme changes the windows within some of the apps as well and I have no idea how I would go about changing this. Anyone able to give a hand?

Just replace the files the same way you do the icons. They are all in the folders accordingly.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Just replace the files the same way you do the icons. They are all in the folders accordingly.
    What I cannot get my head around is, do I have to manually delete each icon as I add your custom ones? As an example, I uploaded a custom purple battery set. I'm fully aware of using setafc com.apple.afc2. I am able to upload ringtones with no problem. When I restarted my phone, the battery remained the same, green. Did I need to delete the default set? This is the one concept preventing me from fully understanding how to install themes, etc. Many Thanks in advance! -Mike
    Last edited by mkbomb; 2007-08-12 at 05:58 AM.