Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Having trouble with Modding

Default Having trouble with Modding
    I just did the Gunmetal 3.0 Skin and got everything to work except for the Fieldtest Icon. For some reason it does not want to appear. Can anyone help me with this???

Quote Originally Posted by OneMic454 View Post
    I just did the Gunmetal 3.0 Skin and got everything to work except for the Fieldtest Icon. For some reason it does not want to appear. Can anyone help me with this???
    check your displayorder.plist and or check if you put an icon.png in the fieldtest.app folder

I checked the DisplayOrder.plist and its showing a fieldtest. I tried adding it like i did all the other .apps and its not working. Its is showing an icon on my iphone, just not that one

Thanks

I checked the DisplayOrder.plist and its showing a fieldtest. I tried adding it like i did all the other .apps and its not working. Its is showing an icon on my iphone, just not that one
    what are you using to mod icons ,,,,manzana etc...

if your using manzana, try deleting the icon.png in the fieldtest.app (if there is one) and try uploading it again. quit manzana and shutdown the phone (hold power until red slider comes out and slide then press power to turn back on).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

OneMic454 (2007-08-10)