Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about modding using ManzanaUI

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

Default Question about modding using ManzanaUI
    I have a question regarding ManzanaUI.

When I mod my iPhone I

1) Jailbreak
    2) run ManzanaUI
    3) Drag & Drop the files to the appropriate directories
    4) When I get done I turn off my iPhone (to see the changes)

When I turn my iPhone back on, ManzanaUI find the iPhone connected and all is good, but after about 4-5 times of doing this ManzanaUI stops working. I then have to go and restart my computer.

My question is, does anyone else experience this? Am I doing something wrong? It is just really annoying to have to restart my computer and restart the whole process again after 4-5 times of turning my iPhone off and on to see changes.

so the changes go through right?

try making all the necessary changes to the phone and only restart the phone once. why are you restarting the phone 4 to 5 times since you can make all the changes you want all at one time.

when you turn off the phone close manzana after turning off the phone and then open manzana again to make changes.

Thanks

I am restarting the iPhone so many time because i am wanting to see what the changes look like. Can you do that while the phone is still connected?

Use iPhoneBrowser. It is built on top of the Manzana dll. (http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1817)

When disconnecting and connecting, make sure to move the mouse over the grey part of the form, as I detect when it is plugged in and out, but disable the folder access until a mouseover event.

Thanks

I will try that tomorrow night. I hope it works on Vista!

if you arent already doing it, i would suggest quiting manzana before undocking.