Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: installing the theme downloads

Unhappy installing the theme downloads
    Ok Im not a programer however I can usually figure things out but I cant find how to install these cool themes you all have made. I downloaded the Matrix3 theme from Loring and I have not a clue on what to do next. I downloaded the Restor, iphoneinterface, iTunesMobileDevice.dll, jailbreak made the phonedmg file and now Im clueless on what to do next. I would be so happy if someone could help a brotha out, thank you, David D.
    p.s. Im using windows vista

Run Jailbreak.. Follow the "get connected guide" for windows in the wiki.

Heres the link ->>>http://www.modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...ne_modding_101
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-08-08 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

I clicked the link u posted but I didnt see the " get connect guide " what's a wiki?
    ps thank u for taking the time to reply

Quote Originally Posted by daviddjr View Post
    I clicked the link u posted but I didnt see the " get connect guide " what's a wiki?
    ps thank u for taking the time to reply
    what loring posted was the getting connected guide for windows, also known as Modding the iPhone for Windows 101. follow those instructions and post back if you have any problems.

that whole page is the get connected guide follow all those steps when you get that done then you free to mod your iphone once you jailbreak your phone i reccomend using iThemer-->http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=176 it makes the whole process alot easier you just need to make a custom text file but i can help you with that just shootm e a pm

Thanks

i used ibrick er and it worked flawlessly installed the simpsons theme and changed the system sounds

can u walk us through how to install themes with ibrickr, thanks

How do I use Ibrikr to install themes?

Thanks

ibrickr walks you thru it...but basically all your doing is changing the icon picture files to new ones...usually with ones you can get from here in the icons section in downloads

ibrickr link
    http://cre.ations.net/creation/ibrickr
    Last edited by suburbanmann; 2007-08-28 at 05:32 AM. Reason: weblink added