Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes/iPhone sync problem

Default iTunes/iPhone sync problem
    After upgrading 1.0.2 to 1.1.2 everything works fine on the phone. No crashes and smooth operation. Only thing i've had a problem is syncing with itunes. I had v7.4.1.2 and then updated to v7.5 itunes. Happens in both versions. When i sync with itunes with small amounts of files (mb) itunes will copy over to the phone just fine. My photos i synced about 50 pictures at a time. Anything big like a 800mb movie or multiple files of that size; itunes will start to "copy' to the phone and about half way through i get error(s) pop up "Attempting to copy to disc~failed. The device is not connected" then "The iphone "P's" cannot be synced. The device is not connected" then "The iphone "P's' cannot be synced. The device cannot be found" I installed iworld and it doesn't help any. Any ideas? and anyone else having this problem after upgrading to 1.1.2? thanks ahead

UPdate: 12-11-07
    i just found out that some people who are running windows xp media center and iPhones with fw 1.1.2 are having the same problems. Per Apple tech page. As of now there are some software compatability problems between these two systems that won't allow syncing for various reasons. Sticky update someone cause i spent days and nights trying to find a solution and right now apple says there is not. guess i'll have to live with my unsyncable 1.1.2 iPhone. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by charlie0369; 2007-12-11 at 11:55 PM.

I have XP Media Center and running 1.1.4 and having the same issues. anyone have a fix yet?