Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: was able to downgrade but cellphone not working

Default was able to downgrade but cellphone not working
    i need some help.
    i got a 1.0.2 iphone and was able to unlocked it useing Iunlock. after unlocking everything worked great.

the phone was used for like 2 weeks and the cellphone part had some problem.

i did an upgrade to 1.1.1 and anysim to unlock it but still cellphone did not work.

i then downgraded it back to 1.0.2 and use revirginizing on it.

i am back at 1.1.1 (3A109a) again.

use app tapp and youtube activation on it.

web, youtube, wifi working but cellphone part still does not work.

version 1.1.1
    IMEI match
    modem firmware 04.01.13

. i have a atnt sim but not the iphone atnt sim that came with the phone. pls help.

sorry for the bad english.

What do u mean the cell part has some problems? Could it be something to do with your sim and not the firmware....

Have you tried to use a different phone to test out the sim?

If I helped you in anyway, show some love! hit the thanks button!

well. everythings seems to work but i am not able to make any cellphone calls after i unlocked it with iunlock runing on 1.0.2. i then upgraded it to 1.1.1 hoping to fix not able to make call issue. i was able to pick up cellphone signels before but after i try down graded it back to 1.0.2 and revirgianizing it, cellphone icon shows no services. and thats with both ATnt SIM and tomobile SIM.

Are you sure your imei number is not 49 something? if you phone is virginized it would give you an error message when you insert the tmobile sim

no. my imei does not have any 49 in it. this iphone came with 1.0.2 when i got it.

try to go back to 1.0.2 and see if you can make calls if so something is up /w the activation crack. Or do a restore 1.1.1 and use the jailbreakme.com tiff exploit that should activate the phone jailbreak it and install installer worked on every phone i did

Quote Originally Posted by freshfitz View Post
    try to go back to 1.0.2 and see if you can make calls if so something is up /w the activation crack. Or do a restore 1.1.1 and use the jailbreakme.com tiff exploit that should activate the phone jailbreak it and install installer worked on every phone i did

i did both of those.. i first revirgined and downgraded it back to 1.0.2 and everything looks good but cellphone still did not work(with atnt sim or t mobile sim). i upgraded it to 1.1.1 and did the jailbreakme.com and all functions worked but not cellphone. i check everything and imei match the back of the phone.