Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes Problem

Default iTunes Problem
    Hi,

Im new on here so I hope that this is in the correct section but please move it if it is not.

I had all my music on my iPhone and was perfectly happy. Then my hard drive on my pc decided to crash and I lost everything including all of my music (Which none of was bought from itunes store).

Now I have all my music and artwork etc on my iPhone but when I run iTunes and try to move the music into iTunes I get this message that says that my iPhone is connected to another library and that I need to erase everything on my iPhone which obviously I dont want to do as this is the only copies of my music as the original 6gb of music was lost during the hard disk crash.

Any help would be gratefully received as I have tried everything and cant seem to work it out

Cheers!

Thanks

ok, if you dont know how to WinSCP into your phone, google that and set that up.

if you can find the iTunes_Control folder all the music is in there, scrambled into F00, F01, F02 etc files with f letter names, but after importing to itunes will read real song titles etc again.

i cant remember the directory of the iTunes_Control folder but im sure you can find it.

or try:

iPhone Ripper, iPhone ripping, rip music from iPhone to PC/iTunes

never used it but looks like it may do the job.

Thanks!