Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinSCP not working with my 1.1.1 upgrade

Default WinSCP not working with my 1.1.1 upgrade
    hey guys, i just recently upgraded to 1.1.1 from 1.0.2 and i did the jailbreak through jailbreakme and installed BSD and OpenSSH from the installer app. im running into a problem with winscp though. i want to do the mecca hack so that i can add my ringtones but when i try to connect to winscp i get the normal dialogue about how its been longer than 15sec to connect. i just ignore that message but then later i get a message saying:
    "Warning Potential Security Breach- the servers host key does not match the one WinSCP has in cache. This means that either the server administrator has changed the host key, or you have actually connected to another computer pretending to be on the server."

what does this mean? is this a normal occurance when you login for the first time to winscp?

So r u also putting user name root and password alpine i know because sometimes mine does the same thing check your wireless and your ip address try that see if it helps out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yes this is normal

so i have a stupid question here, how do i know if i really am connected to my iphone? is there a way to verify?

also in winscp how do you set the permissions?