Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Confussed?!?!?

Default Confussed?!?!?
    I used ziphone on my 1.1.4 iphone. now how do i add apps and so forth to the phone? any help is appreciated....

Oh my, another one of these, sorry to be rude but try this first:

Scroll to the top of the page. See where it says "SEARCH" you type something in there and click ENTER

So, you don't have to do this the first time, you go to an application called "Installer" and install "Community Sources" and then "Cydia", then you can install anything you want.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecchh View Post
    Oh my, another one of these, sorry to be rude but try this first:
    Scroll to the top of the page. See where it says "SEARCH" you type something in there and click ENTER
    So, you don't have to do this the first time, you go to an application called "Installer" and install "Community Sources" and then "Cydia", then you can install anything you want.
    lol
    Last edited by tattoojack; 2008-05-23 at 09:14 PM. Reason: pic removal

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecchh View Post

The difference between a "Knowledge Base" and a "Forum" is human interaction. While I fully endorse using the search function as a 1st step measure, there's no need to insult people when they don't.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    The difference between a "Knowledge Base" and a "Forum" is human interaction. While I fully endorse using the search function as a 1st step measure, there's no need to insult people when they don't.
    100% Agreed, I used to had going somewhere where they state they can help and they're only answer is "Why dont you search it!" given most people should search for they're problem and then when they get no result then ask, but who knows maybe he did search it, but didnt know the right thing to search as you can see he looks like he is knew to all this, and didnt quite understand what installer was.

"What is the use of knowledge if you are never going to share or use it"

It Is What It Is...

I disagree

There is every reason to insult people when they expect free help for things that will take seconds to find and waste minutes for lots of people.

Maybe this forum needs a FAQ on how to use forums so people don't make posts with subjects that are worthless, in the wrong forum, about stuff that has been posted on thousands of web sites, and has hundreds of posts and guides already written.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

Thanks

There is a FAQ available, and conveniently provided by Cash as a forced pop-up every now and again to remind us all.

If you disagree, that's fine. If you like to insult people when they are unaware of procedure, that's fine too. Just don't post it in a public forum.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.