Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Framework file needed -Please

Exclamation Framework file needed -Please
    I'm having serious keyboard issue's, everytime I try to send a text or type a email or notes my keyboard doesn't show. This inturn crashes the app and puts me back to the springboard. I was reading that the keyboard file is located in the /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework well when i open my file directoy on my iphone, I have every file except the Frameworks file! Can Someone Please Please post this file so I can get the iphone keyboard back in working order or give any other advise on how to get the keyboard back? I went into System/Libary file and all I see is System/Library/.svn or Lockdown but no Frameworks file.

Thank You for any help you can provide.
    Last edited by EASEBACK24; 2007-11-14 at 04:16 AM.

This happened to me as well. I'd also love it if someone could upload the keyboard files.

Easeback - in the meantime I used iBrickr to upload the Aqwoah Keyboard 1.1.1 (available in the Download section of this site) into one of the Customize directories (\var\root\Library\Customize\KeypadImages\YOURFOLD ERNAMEHERE) and used Customize to replace the Keyboard. I had to do it a couple of times for it to take effect but it fixed the same issue you are having. I sent a note about this issue under 1.1.1 to the dev of Customize so hopefully it will be addressed in an update.

Still need it? PM me for a link.
    Thanks,
    Matt