Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: newer than 1.1.1

Default newer than 1.1.1
    i just upgraded my iphone to 1.1.1,but before i get into it,and getting 3 party apps,should i wait until they release the new update,because i hear is near,i dont wanna unlock since i use at%t,but since i am not too sharp with my computer skills,i dont know,...to wait or no to wait...that is the question

1.1.2 is available already. http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....b_Restore.ipsw

The instructions for jailbreaking it are here http://www.tuaw.com/2007/11/11/1-1-2...ware-released/
    Last edited by sbuko; 2007-11-12 at 08:34 PM.

But 1.1.1 is very stable and has been easily jailbroken...

Such a self righteous decision...Make your own call bub.

Reako

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hewito View Post
    i just upgraded my iphone to 1.1.1,but before i get into it,and getting 3 party apps,should i wait until they release the new update,because i hear is near,i dont wanna unlock since i use at%t,but since i am not too sharp with my computer skills,i dont know,...to wait or no to wait...that is the question
    I would stick with 1.1.1 (that is what I am running) and depending on what jailbreak method you used if you need to to you can run the tiff fix from installer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone catriple's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd upgrade to 1.1.2. The new jailbreak isnt hard to do at all. go to the home page and follow the 1.1.2 jailbreak instructions. I did, and it took about 10 minutes!