Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: stuck in recovery mode

Default stuck in recovery mode
    Can anyone help me out?

I'm on Windows. Itunes 7.5 (I can downgrade if I have to). I was on the new firmware 1.1.2 and when I downgrade to 1.1.1, I get the 1015 error...

However the problem is I do not know how to get the phone out of recovery mode. I can't use independence because I'm on windows so am now at a loss...

Thanks for any help.

Smile Recovery
    Hi
    Are you still stuck with a black screen or have you managed to get past that.
    I use windows to unlock my IPhone using various programs to get to the unlocked stage.
    Which programs are you using may be I can help.
    Setaon

you need to revert back to iTunes 7.4....

Use AppTapp. It's the same issue when you downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2.

I had 1.1.2 on my phone. Downgraded to 1.1.1 using iTunes 7.5.
    Got the 1015 error at the end of the 1.1.1 restore.

Ran AppTapp and it got the phone back to a point where it could be activated.
    Last edited by sbuko; 2007-11-12 at 06:57 PM.

where can i find the correct version of apptapp? i tried V3 i think it is, where you have the choice for 1.0.0, 1.0.1, or 1.0.2 firmware, just to see if itll kick it out of recovery mode, and nothing is working..
    i LOVE apple.

ok i'm in the same boat. upgrade to 1.1.2 and then downgraded again to 1.1.1 but now i'm stuck in recovery mode and can't get it out of it. any ideas? i'm on itunes 7.4.. how exactly would you put apptapp on a phone in recovery seeing as it seems they went to going to the url version of apptapp. i've opened iindependence to see if that would kick it out but nothing. please help.
    Bio Boosting iPhone Armour

Quote Originally Posted by jolton View Post
    Can anyone help me out?

I'm on Windows. Itunes 7.5 (I can downgrade if I have to). I was on the new firmware 1.1.2 and when I downgrade to 1.1.1, I get the 1015 error...

However the problem is I do not know how to get the phone out of recovery mode. I can't use independence because I'm on windows so am now at a loss...

Thanks for any help.
    use ibricker to boot the phone from recovery mode, it worked for me on windows...hope that helps !

yea use ibrickr, worked for me.
    even tho it only works for 1.0.2 it will still help you recover from being stuck in recovery mode

Use iPHUC
    enter the following:
    cmd setenv auto-boot true
    cmd saveenv
    cmd fsboot

Phone should reboot within 3 minutes

Just press Home + Sleep together until your iPhone turn off, turn on again.
    Keep pressing when iPhone off one more
    Release sleep button but keep press home about 20 seconds. -----> log into Recovery mode.

i have a problem my phone stays on tune connection can u help me

Default please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    please anybody help me ive bought an unlocked 1.0.2 iphone...i tried to virginise it using installer but the process blocked when it was flashing the baseband..
    i still upgraded it to 1.1.1 but it was unsuccessful,an error occured :S

now im stuck in recovery mode..i have tried to restore it but it was 'unable to restore'

what should i do???

thx a lot
    ps: please email me the reply thx