Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help on unlocked iPhone.

Default Please help on unlocked iPhone.
    Hi!

Firstly, I want to thank the administrators of this site and all the users over here for all the guides, tutorials, applications, advice and all the help provided by you folks! Thank you very much! This wonderful place!

My girlfriend gifted me an iPhone and it was already unlocked. She bought it from a shop that sells only unlocked phones (which I think is the case with most shops in my city..Mumbai). I dont know what was used to unlock the phone and I really need to put a few apps.

But I dont know if I have ssh,wincp, installer.app, etc.. (which is where I think I need to begin).
    How do i check to know if I have these and other essential stuff required to mod my phone on windows?

Where do I begin from if I do have these and if I dont, then where do I begin?

Please advice me. Thank you very much for your help!

Depending on what apps you referring to but the following will help you no matter what:

Get "iPhone PC Suite".

Then download and add "Installer" to your iPhone - http://iphone.nullriver.com/beta/

Installer will allow you to download 100's of popular apps directly to your iPhone. If you find apps on the Internet you want then again, you can use iPhone PC Suite to install them on your iPhone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to skizo For This Useful Post:

acidicbrain (2008-05-13)