Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wifi not working? help

Default [SOLVED]wifi not working? help
    so i finaly decided to upgrade and jailbreak to 1.1.1 now my wifi is not working it shows its connecting the networks under settings but it doest show the wifi image on the status bar and safari is not using the wifi connections and downloads are slow i tryed restoring and it didnt help so i downgraded back to 1.0.2 but that didnt help either any ideas?
    Last edited by robbpell; 2007-11-16 at 11:17 PM.

you need to downgrade your baseband again! bc., something obviously got currupted

I am having the exact same issue, it reminds me of what happened when I accidentally rebooted during the Iunlock stuff from 1.02. There used to be a fix out there to re-enable your WiFi, any ideas where such a tutorial or solution is?

my phone is not unlocked i have att but my wifi doesnt work ive upgraded back to 1.1.1 and it still isnt working any way to check whats wrong or is this something im going to have to take up with apple

my wifi is not working on my phone either, it is unlocked with t-mobile...i started dling stuff off of installer.app and yesterday i could not get on wifi anymore. i tried deleting everything i DLed but that did nothing...i dont understand computer lingo, so i need basic terms....i also dont know how to upgrade/downgrade anything unless i have step by step helps...thanks

well... I figured out my problem. I just reset my network settings and it fixed everything. It might work for you. Go to settings, then general, then reset at the very bottom. Push reset network. It will restart the iPhone and load up normal with wifi. I am actually typing this from my phone. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by reecehayden; 2007-11-15 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reecehayden For This Useful Post:

Mehrzad6262 (2007-11-16)

haha it worked i feel slightly less smarter but thanks lol