Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i'm giving up..

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy i'm giving up..
    I've tried several ways trying to connect to my iPhone through WinSCP.. this is getting aggrivating because it worked perfectly with the previous update. Ever since I updated to 1.1.1 it's been giving me issues. I've jailbreaked the phone by going to jailbreakme.com.. then I even installed SSH.. rebooted the phone several times. Now i'm trying to connect using the IP Address that was given by my phones router and using the new login/pass: root/alpine and have selected it on SCP setting.

All I get is Network Error: Connection Refused.

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I've tried several ways trying to connect to my iPhone through WinSCP.. this is getting aggrivating because it worked perfectly with the previous update. Ever since I updated to 1.1.1 it's been giving me issues. I've jailbreaked the phone by going to jailbreakme.com.. then I even installed SSH.. rebooted the phone several times. Now i'm trying to connect using the IP Address that was given by my phones router and using the new login/pass: root/alpine and have selected it on SCP setting.

All I get is Network Error: Connection Refused.
    I used to have the same problem

Restart Computer + iPhone

make sure you install BSD and openSSH on iPhone

load winscp on ur PC

try password alpine or dottie

****when connecting you have to make sure that the iPhone is connected to the wifi when trying to use winscp****

thats what my problem was

spamm... you posted this in two different forums.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.