Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize with 1.1.1 help?

Default Customize with 1.1.1 help?
    I just recently updated to 1.1.1 and I've got everything working with the exception of the customize app. It installs from installer app fine but when i open the app it just shows a picture of a chicken for a while then closes. I have the newest version of installer app. Any suggestions?.....Please!!

Did you install image packs from Installer? Mine wouldn't load Customize until I downloaded several image packs...
    Simon

Same happened to me until I installed BSD subsystem. Makes me wonder if all you need to do is install something else before it works.
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

Did you try restarting your phone?
    Thanks,
    Matt

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agentfubu View Post
    Did you try restarting your phone?
    Yeah, I think it should be known that whenever you install an app, you should reboot the phone as a precaution. Sometimes apps work without rebooting, but usually if they don't, a simple reboot will fix it.

Matt

Customize has this issue on 1.1.1... Just start customize 3 or 4 times (let it crash, then try again). Usually 3rd times the charm!

Quote Originally Posted by MOSHO92 View Post
    Customize has this issue on 1.1.1... Just start customize 3 or 4 times (let it crash, then try again). Usually 3rd times the charm!
    Yep. Just keep opening the punk. Once you get it open the first time it will continue to open.