Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: plase help me i need to free my sim card 99% done

Default plase help me i need to free my sim card 99% done
    Hi guys . I really need your help .
    I spend all my day yesterday to unlocked my new phone , and I tried every software to unlock it , for no reason I donít know why this time I couldn't jail brake (ibricker0.91) my phone while before I unlocked like 4 phones , any way I used Democracy software to unlock it and it finally worked with one simple click , so am 99% done my home work fine

So now I face just a simple problem witch is freeing my sim card and make it able to work with my local phone network and am really about one step from it , and I need your help.

Note : I downgrade my phone from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 and its have the new baseband modem 4 something Ö
    And I tried to install any sim 1.02 before its used to work with (ibricker0.91):, but now its gave me msg (the frameware is already patched in this phone ) what is that msg mean? (and i also trided to install any sim 1.1 by using win installer , its said its upload to my phone but nothing shoing at my iphone program list )

Please help me I get feed up . (i run win XP)

please help me ,,,

i was wating to some body to help all the day , but it seems no body here is care to help each other , dam i thouth this the only place i can get help , but any way i slove my problem by my self ..
    Last edited by THUGBOY; 2007-10-29 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost