Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: app name problem... please help

Default app name problem... please help
    hey i recently jailbroke my phone... and its all running good with the exception of a few things. first of all, im running summerboard to hide my app names cause after the jailbreak im having this really weird problem. the apps used to have normal names... like sms, and phone. but now instead they're named "MobileSMS and "MobileCal"..... why did this happen? or better yet, how do i make it go back?

since im posting...im having another problem but i think this might be a common issue. is rSBT really funky with 1.1? is there any fix to make it work better? it seems to only move my apps about 50% of the time, and when it does actually move them its very moody about which one it moves when. i was perfectly fine with all my mods in 1.02, but im getting fustrated now. am i missing something?

ok last question... is there something such as ibrickr for 1.1? a filebrowser for 1.1 from the comp. i dont wanna ssh but iphonebrowser only gives me the DCIM and iTunes folder... why isnt the rest there? im def jailbroken....

THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE... i know i have a bunch of issues. thanks!

bump... can someone help me please? or at least point me in the right direction

BUMP... please plesae please please help
    Last edited by 808flip; 2007-10-29 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost