Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Logo/Springboard

Default AT&T Logo/Springboard
    I just jailbroke my phone with ziphone 3.0 and I'm wondering how I can change the AT&T logo to a color logo with the AT&T "ball". Also...how can I get Springboard? I'm new to the jailbreak family & I'm learning. Sorry if this was already posted!!!

Thanks

use customize, and download a couple of file sets
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

I try to download customize and I get an error that states: "This version of Customize requires Firmware 1.1.[123]." So...I can't get customize...

Found out more info on the net...guess I'll have to wait for Customize 2.0.
    Last edited by bigdog5142; 2008-04-19 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you should download the 1.1.4 compatibily app , then download customized...or just download the modded customize

modded customize is from ipod touch source i thing..look at http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/ and their sources

Thanks

As for "Springboard", which I believe you meant Summerboard, just download "community Sources and it will show up available for download.

Thanks

and then use MIM: Make it Mine and write "iPod" as your carrier text and then choose an image and it will work, only if it says iPod, AT&T or anything else and the carrier image wont show up

Okay...I downloaded Customize 2.0 and it's working great! SO AWESOME!!!