Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes

Default Themes
    I added hightymes list to my installer and downloaded the Awoah theme and all it did was send my icons back to regular and make a black background. Any ideas on what I did wrong ?

Iam going to assume your using summerboard, and iam going to assume that you choose the aqowah theme in summerboard. Sometimes my screen turns black, it may require a restart. Otherwise the theme may not be working, if you can, check the directory of the theme to make sure all the files are there. the black background could indicate that there is no background.jpg in the folder.

Yes, using summerboard and the summerboard theme, it reboots itself like normal when I change themes, but it just goes to stock icons and a black background, nothing like the screen shots I have seen.

Can I just download all his icons and stick them in the theme folder with IBrickr ?

It seems any theme I DL off of the new sources doesnt work, like the LG stuff as well.,
    Last edited by IRobbie; 2007-10-25 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost