Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: secret features of 1.1.1!!!! ALL FEATURES OF 1.1.1!!!

Thumbs up secret features of 1.1.1!!!! ALL FEATURES OF 1.1.1!!!
    i found out that there are more features in 1.1.1 than apple says there are, which is great :P

i therefore want to create a list with all of the features in 1.1.1, just post them ill update the list everyday
    THX!!

-iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store
    -Louder speakerphone and receiver volume
    -Home Button double-click shortcut to phone favorites or music controls
    -Space bar double-tap shortcut to intelligently insert period and space
    -Mail attachments are viewable in portrait and landscape
    -Stocks and cities in Stocks and Weather can be re-ordered
    -Apple Bluetooth Headset battery status in the Status Bar
    -Support for TV Out
    -Preference to turn off EDGE/GPRS when roaming internationally
    -New Passcode lock time intervals
    -Adjustable alert volume
    -Bunch of security improvements

now SECRET 1'S!!!

-Ability to change voicemail password directly from the iPhone. Tap “Settings,” then “Phone,” then “Change Voicemail Password.”
    -You can now change the sound that is played when a new text message is received. Tap “Settings,” then “Sounds,” then “New Text Message.”
    -Mobile Safari “Debug console”, showing HTML errors encountered when rendering Web pages. Tap “Settings,” then “Safari,” then “Developer”
    -New video playback options, including selectable resume functionality to begin playing videos where they left off or from the beginning, as well as closed captioning support. Tap “Settings,” then “iPod.”
    -There is now a second page in springboard. Meaning that if you now have more than 16 icons, there will be a second page like in the weather app (see picture).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bild-002.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luiz For This Useful Post:

soulpilot (2007-10-23)

great job!

I'm running 1.1.1 and I don't have the change voicemail password option??? Any suggestions?

I have another one, if you keep some letter pressed in the keyboard you get some international characters for example keeping pressed the letter "N" for a few seconds gives you the letter "Ñ" used in spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkay View Post
    I'm running 1.1.1 and I don't have the change voicemail password option??? Any suggestions?
    i think you have to have at&t...

i have the same problem firmware 1.1.1 no voicemail change in the settings. I AM using an ATT simcard on an unlocked phone. let me know thanks, PLus i have another problem in my Settings i set my ringtone to my custom ringtone sent my "Send Song" and everytime i call it its default "Mariamba" even though it says i selected my custom one. How to fix that i nEED HELP THANKS!!!!

just reboot your iphone...it should work after that...Erica did said that on her site!~

Ooh thanks... but how to solve that voicemail change in settings?? Also since im using Att simcard shouldnt i be able to have visual voicemail? for some reason i dont... is it because my phone is unlocked?? I also have another question how do i keep my wifi on even though its in sleep mode? it seems to turn off when i sleep my phone. SRY for the questions im a noob at this....

1. im also unlocked therefore i dunu, but probably...

2. no, it automatically does this to save energy...